Our addiction treatment model offers outpatient treatment programs focused on treating both the addiction and any underlying mental health issues that could be contributing to substance misuse. This approach is often referred to as "Dual Diagnosis" or integrated treatment.
Aquila's outpatient services are delivered in weekday sessions: individual appointments in the afternoon, and group meetings in the evening.
Each client is assigned a primary counselor, receives a weekly schedule and is provided an individual wellness plan. Individuals rebuild productive lives through the Aquila process by careful and mentored learning, experience and medical attention.
- LEARNING - Sessions teach the fundamentals of good mental and physical health and strategies to defend against misuse of mood-altering substances.
- EXPERIENCE in group settings fosters strength and resilience. Aquila therapies avoid confrontation and judgments. Each individual crafts a wellness plan. Time is the ultimate ally of lasting and stable change.
- MEDICAL attention includes a full psycho-social assessment provided by our resident psychiatrist. Aquila strives to establish a collaborative relationship between our medical staff and each client's primary care physician. When appropriate, Aquila recommends evidence-based use of medicines to reduce craving.
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Outpatient Alcohol Recovery
- Outpatient Drug Recovery
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Continuing Care Program
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a type of treatment that helps patients who are struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. IOPs typically provide shorter-term, more frequent visits than outpatient treatment facilities, and they may also include medication management and therapy sessions. The advantage of an IOP over other types of treatment is that it allows people to live relatively normal lives while receiving care.
Outpatient alcohol treatment programs are a great way for people who want to get sober but don't have the time or resources to go through an extensive inpatient program. Outpatient alcohol treatment includes group therapy, individual counseling, and 12-step programs.
Many people prefer outpatient treatment programs to other forms of treatment because they can continue working or going to school while participating in treatment.
Addiction to drugs or alcohol affects every aspect of your life. When left untreated, drug or alcohol addiction can ruin the life of the person using and those who love them.
At Aquila, we provide a client-focused outpatient drug addiction treatment program that treats each patient as a unique individual. We don't just walk you through the steps if you're not ready - patients at Aquila have a say in their treatment plan and addiction recovery.
Continuing Care Programs help those in recovery avoid relapse and stay sober. This program is for those who have successfully completed our Intensive Outpatient or Outpatient Program. It provides support in the form of group meetings with the goal of helping these individuals develop a new set of healthy habits that will minimize their chances of returning to addiction.
Aquila's addiction treatment programs are outpatient addiction treatment programs. However, we do also refer patients to residential treatment centers who can support those transitioning from inpatient programs to another facility.